Dan O’Donnell - General Manager & Lead Consultant Shared Services
Dan has held the role of General Manager at LBS for over 10 years and has amassed a further 25 years of experience across different industries over the span of his professional career.
Dan operates primarily in the Business Process Improvement space and specialises in the delivery of accelerated results in service industries. He has been the lead consultant for LBS with one of Ireland’s biggest contact centre operators since 2014. He has also worked for some of Ireland’s best-known SMEs on Strategy, OPEX and Organisational structure.
Dan learned the way of Lean years ago and immediately understood its value and importance. Since then he has dedicated his time and knowledge to clients with the sole ambition of helping them improve their capabilities, culture, processes and practices.
Areas of Expertise
- General Manager of LBS Consulting Practice and Lead consultant in Shared Services and Call Centres.
- Practice Lead on operational interventions in shared services and contact centres delivering greater capacity and divergent revenue/cost ratios.
- Led a 4-year Business Transformation Programme on behalf of LBS in Voxpro.
- Managed large improvement projects with LBS across a range of companies in Ireland and US leading teams of vary skilled consultants achieving revenue and costs targets for clients.
- Director of Demand Planning in Dell’s Limerick Manufacturing Facility, with MSP responsibility for EMEA manufacturing sites, including the new Poland facility.
- Bachelor in Business Studies, Dublin City University (DCU)
- Diploma in Lean & Quality Systems (Black Belt), University of Limerick
- Production & Inventory Management (APICS), American Society for Production & Inventory Control