Neasa McCurtin - Learning & Development Consultant
With a background in Business Psychology, Neasa began her career by delivering a series of learning and development lectures in University College Cork, moving on to work in organisational development roles for a number of large organisations including Barnardo’s and the Alzheimer’s Society UK. In Neasa’s work with LBSPartners, she has delivered bespoke training packages for a wide range of companies in the field of organisational development including effective communication in the workplace, managing high-performance teams, leadership development, and performance management. Neasa has also run management workshops, enabling participants to build their skills in holding challenging conversations, managing conflict, and dealing with difficult behaviour in the workplace.
Neasa is also a practitioner in the PRISM behaviour profiling tool and has facilitated individual feedback and team workshops to increase self-awareness and enhance overall performance using insights from PRISM
Neasa’s work with LBSPartners’ clients is underpinned by a tailored approach to each company’s individual challenges and learning needs.
Areas of Expertise
- The role and impact of human behaviour in the workplace
- Constructive Feedback and Difficult Conversations
- Active Listening in the workplace
- Emotional Intelligence – the benefits of self-awareness to organisational leaders
- Psychological Safety and its role in organisational culture
- Masters of Science in Occupational Psychology, University of Nottingham
- Practitioner in the PRISM behavioural profiling tool
- Level A and B Certification in Occupational Testing, University of Nottingham