Gene Leonard - Managing Director
Gene is the Co-Founder and Managing Director of LBS Partners where he drives the development of new services and leads fresh and innovative strategic thinking organisation wide. He is also a Co-Founder of Lean Business Ireland.
Gene is an expert in multi sectoral Business Transformation and Leadership Development where his skills in strategy and operations have transformed client companies from great to exceptional.
Gene established LBS after holding positions in leading multinational IT and manufacturing companies. He spent 11 years with Dell. Inc where he championed a number of large-scale turnaround and performance-improvement projects.
Throughout his career, Gene has led dozens of large-scale transformation programmes. He has helped clients all over the world define their strategic positioning and build the capabilities needed to deliver real change and growth.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Transformation
- Leadership Development
- Restructuring & Business Unit Transformation
- Growth Strategy Development & Deployment
- Supply Chain Strategy & Transformation
- Lean Programme & Process Design
- Hoshin Planning
- MEng. in Computer Systems, University of Limerick
- BEng. In Electronic Engineering, University of Limerick
- PG Dip in International Sales, DIT
- IoD Certificate in Company Direction