Niall Tuite - Director & Consultant
Niall Tuite is a co-founder of LBS Partners and his experience and knowledge around Lean principles is unrivalled.
Niall is a Principal Lean Consultant and specialises in Value Stream Mapping and Total Productive Maintenance, all aspects of Standardisation and Team Engagement.
Niall leads ongoing research into Lean and Operational Excellence and is responsible for all NPD in LBS. Over the years Niall has applied his expertise to deliver long-term, real world results for companies including Rosderra, Medite, Smartply, Manor Farm, Saint Gobain, and Abbott.
Areas of Expertise
- Facilitated a joint venture between Dell’s Irish and USA packaging suppliers, reducing cost to EMEA.
- Concepted and developed the “Golden Configuration Process” which tracked standard configurations from design to launch, improving the effectiveness of the NPI process.
- Deployed a Continuous Improvement culture in Dell operations Limerick through the use of Kaizen events and the deployment and training of Lean principles.
- The design of a University of Limerick certified Lean Leadership course for the Irish Medical Devices Association (IMDA).
- Diploma in Training and Education, National University of Galway (NUIG)
- Certified Lean Black Belt, Dell Computer Corporation
- Advanced Lean Certificate, Cardiff University
- B Eng. – Mechanical Engineering, University of Limerick