Niall Tuite - Director & Consultant
Niall Tuite is a co-founder of LBS Partners and his experience and knowledgeÂ aroundÂ Lean principles is unrivalled.Â
NiallÂ is a Principal Lean Consultant and specialises in Value Stream Mapping and Total Productive Maintenance,Â all aspects of Standardisation andâ€¯TeamÂ Engagement.Â Â
Niall leads ongoing research into Lean and Operational Excellence and is responsible forÂ allÂ NPDÂ in LBS.Â Over the years Niall has applied his expertise to deliver long-term, real world results for companies includingÂ Rosderra, Medite,Â Smartply, Manor Farm, SaintÂ Gobain, and Abbott.Â Â Â
Areas of Expertise
- Facilitated a joint venture betweenâ€¯Dell’s Irish and USA packaging suppliers,â€¯reducing cost to EMEA.
- Concepted and developed the “Golden Configuration Process” which tracked standard configurations from design to launch, improving the effectiveness of the NPI process.
- Deployed a Continuous Improvement culture in Dell operations Limerick through the use of Kaizen events and the deployment and training of Lean principles.
- The design of aâ€¯University of Limerick certified Lean Leadershipâ€¯course for the Irish Medical Devices Association (IMDA).
- Diploma in Training and Education, National University of Galway (NUIG)
- Certified Lean Black Belt, Dell Computer Corporation
- Advanced Lean Certificate, Cardiff University
- B Eng. – Mechanical Engineering, University of Limerick