Robbie Noone - Business Development & Lean Consultant
Robbie was an early member of LBS Partners, joining us in 2004 and remaining a valuable member of the team ever since. He is a highly experienced consultant and has worked in many sectors.
Robbie often supports the early stage of client engagement to help develop an understanding of the client’s business requirements and to develop an appropriate engagement plan which matches client requirements with the appropriate LBS resources. Robbie works with both multinational companies and Irish SMEs in manufacturing, food processing, and service providers.
Robbie’s talent for establishing trust and engaging clients and their team at all levels of the business has been key in allowing him to consistently deliver effective and successful transformation programmes.
Areas of Expertise
- Successfully led in excess of 20 companies through Lean Journeys with typical savings per company of X4 costs invested.
- Key relationship builder with Enterprise Ireland; secured placement of LBS Partners on approved Lean Training Supplier list.
- Successfully completed lean assessments, project plans and proposals for numerous multinational and indigenous companies.
- For nearly a decade, supported HADCO business growth, from nil to ~€20M.
- Grad Diploma in International Selling, Dublin Institute of Technology
- M.Eng – Computer Systems, University of Limerick
- B.Sc – Electronic Engineering, University of Limerick