Grainne Walshe - Consultant
Grainne Walshe is a vastly experienced management professional, with extensive financial, operational, and administrative knowledge & skills. Grainne is a consummate professional with a high level of integrity, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude towards business. Through years of experience, Grainne has developed her knowledge and skills in various areas such as change & business improvement, business development, networking, relationship management, and clear communication. Grainne specialises in waiting time reduction, increasing customer throughput, and standardisation of operations in the service industry while delivering an improved customer experience.
Areas of Expertise
- As Permanent TSB Branch Manager, Grainne led and managed a team of 20 staff & held responsibility and accountability for management & operation of all aspects of the business unit.
- Led and implemented several organisational change and business improvement programmes, including new Branch set up in 2006 & Branch merger in 2015.
- In 2015, Permanent TSB Sarsfield St. increased business from 48% target in 2012 to 107% target in 2015. KPI’s for conduct, compliance and customer needs, all exceeded bank standards.
- Successful new branch set-up in 2006: Award winning branch with sales figures all exceeding 120% each year from 2006 – 2010. (Earning top 5 in branch ranking nationally from ‘06-’10).
- Customer Service Branch of the year, Region West 2008.
- Created a culture of responsibility and accountability with strict adherence to compliance, operational excellence & credit risk policies, ensuring all KPI’s were within bank standards.
- Training Delivery & Evaluation (QQI Level 6 Distinction), Pery Square Business College
- Professional Diploma in Financial Advice (QFA), Institute of Bankers, University College Dublin
- Performance Management, Internal – Permanent TSB
- Business Development Management, Internal – Permanent TSB