Grainne Walshe - Consultant
Grainne Walshe is a vastly experienced management professional, with extensive financial, operational, and administrative knowledge & skills. Grainne is a consummate professional with a high level of integrity, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude towards business. Through years of experience, Grainne has developed her knowledge and skills in various areas such as change & business improvement, business development, networking, relationship management, and clear communication. Grainne specialises in waiting time reduction, increasing customer throughput, and standardisation of operations in the service industry while delivering an improved customer experience.
Areas of Expertise
- As Permanent TSB Branch Manager, Grainne led and managed a team of 20 staff & held responsibility and accountability for management & operation of all aspects of the business unit.
- Led and implemented several organisational change and business improvement programmes.
- Created a culture of responsibility and accountability with strict adherence to compliance, operational excellence & credit risk policies, ensuring all KPI’s were within bank standards.
- Training Delivery & Evaluation (QQI Level 6 Distinction), Pery Square Business College
- Professional Diploma in Financial Advice (QFA), Institute of Bankers, University College Dublin
- Performance Management, Internal – Permanent TSB
- Business Development Management, Internal – Permanent TSB