Mark Leonard - Digital Consultant
Mark joined LBS Partners in 2021 with a focus on process improvement through Digitalisation offering he agile and dynamic approach while working closely with our clients to identify and optimise data flows across their organistions. He has 6+ years of experience working in the aeronautical and aviation finance industries possessing exceptional people skills with a proven ability to lead and influence.
Areas of Expertise
- In Mark’s previous role as VP Customer Engagement for Avolon, he managed client relationships across a diverse portfolio of airline lessees and assets worth over $630m throughout EMEA & Central Asia.
- As team lead, he aided in the development of a new contracts management system on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform and oversaw the system requirements gathering, design and implementation across the company’s 7 global offices. This system has hugely enhanced the customer experience, internal processes, finance and sales operations across the business.
- Posses an in-depth knowledge of and experience in the following systems;
Microsoft 365, Miro, Power BI, Sharepoint, Microsft Dynamics, Aerdata CMS.
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS), University of Limerick
- Diploma in Quality Management (Lean Systems – Black Belt), University of Limerick
- Diploma in Aviation Leasing and Finance, Law Society of Ireland
- Accelerated Leadership Programme, INSEAD Business School