Lisa Finn - Digital Consultant
Lisa is vastly experienced in the technology distribution industry and has had a successful career in delivering innovative business strategies that positively impact.
Lisa is a hardworking and driven to succeed analytical person, with 16 years of experience in people management and business leadership. Skilled in multi-functional team collaboration across global operating departments including Finance, Sales, Customer Service and Supply Chain.
Lisa’s strengths are focused on two areas: People and Process. She empowers people by coaching them to be the best at what they do and uses technology to create processes that are robust, adapt to accommodate growth.
Areas of Expertise
- As Head of Operations Lisa built and led a global operations support function in the areas of finance, sales operations, procurement and customer service.
- Experienced in acquisition management and effectively led a number of onboarding projects that involved system integration, training and alignment of business processes.
- Developed and led a positive workplace culture that focused on people development, teamwork, trust, and innovation.
- Limerick Institute Of Technology – Bachelor Of Science In Information Systems
- ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership & Management
- Fetac Level 6 Train The Trainer