Liam Rowley - Business Advisor & Lean Consultant
With over 12 years working in Lean Systems, Liam is extremely proficient in his field. Beginning his professional career in Verbatim Ltd, his creativity and passion for improvement had him promoted from a graduate Engineer to Quality Assurance Manager in record time. Today, Liam specialises in the implementation of Lean Processes and Programs, where he draws on his years of first-hand industry expertise and knowledge. Knowing the importance of implementing these Lean Methodologies across a company-wide basis, Liam promotes the importance of training and mentoring throughout a business. He offers his insight and experience to help clients and their employees drive culture change and deliver results.
Areas of Expertise
- Successfully increased microdisk volume in Verbatim from 400K per day to >600K per day over a 12 month period.
- Completed successful transition of Keytech Enclosures to Edpac Enclosures without impacting revenue.
- Delivered 60% reduction in Quality metric MW&D in Laptop LOB – Dell.
- City & Guilds in Quality Control, N.I.H.E, Limerick (now University of Limerick)
- Specialist Diploma in Lean Sigma (Black Belt), University of Limerick
- Management Development Program, R.M.C., Limerick
- B.Eng. – Electrical, University College Cork