Eamonn Redmond - Lean Consultant
Eamonn is a relatively new addition to LBSPartners, bringing with him a new perspective on Lean Methodologies. Having spent most of his professional life working with large-scale corporations like P&G and Lily O’Brien’s, Eamonn has a built up a wealth of industry knowledge. Primarily Eamonn’s expertise lies within the manufacturing and engineering sectors. He also specialises in the implementation of Lean Manufacturing Programs in SME Food and FDA regulated multinational industries. Eamonn has great experience with the implementation of Lean Practices and is able to pass on his learnings and expertise to his clients and their organisations.
Areas of Expertise
- Engaged with the workforce and middle managers to implement significant cost savings, improve safety and reduce inventory.
- Reduced systemic losses and improved OEE by >10%. Reduced overtime by 50%.
- Executed multiple Kaizens, engaging the teams to deliver simpler work processes and productivity savings. Implemented standardised staffing and developed standard settings for equipment.
- Restructured the floss productions facility, increasing machine capacity by 50% without Capex, and reduced airborne dust to enable the plant to operate “open-plan” with the main oral-care products.
- In Manual Oral -care, implemented 6S, visual management and PIT process. Improved OEE by 11% over 2 years. Implemented and project managed a computerised WMS for the highbay warehouse and interfaced it to the ASRS. Developed Kanban processes to improve material availability to downstream processes.
- B.Sc. – Electronic Engineering, University of Limerick
- APICS, Carlow IT
- Dip. Purchasing, IIPMM
- Project Management (PMI), PDL Training
- Dip. Electronics
- Dip. Operations Management, Henley College
- Cert. Electronics, Waterford IT