Martin Noonan - Senior Lean Consultant
Martin is an accomplished consultant who possesses a wealth of experience in demanding roles – such as leading both start-ups and growth organisations domestically and internationally. With LBSPartners, Martin works with businesses across multiple sectors, specialising in Business Process Improvement, Change Management, Six Sigma Methodologies, Leading with Lean, Programme and Project Management, Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence.
Areas of Expertise
- Led manufacturing operations from high volume (3 million units/qtr.; 2000 people) to complex customised operations (500,000 per system).
- Accomplished history of change management in people and processes with companies in Ireland, USA and China.
- Played a key role in restructuring PCH International, in China, into business units to position the company for future growth.
- Published a paper titled ‘Operator Quality Control’ in the journal of the European Organisation for Quality Control and also presented the paper at the Irish Quality Control Association annual conference.
- Held a number of senior operations roles over a decade working with Dell computers in Limerick – managed the 6-sigma quality programme evolution and deployment across marketing, sales, manufacturing, finance and HR.
- Specialist Diploma in Lean Systems, University of Limerick
- Master of Business Administration, New University of Ulster
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management, American Production & Control Society (APICS)
- Engineer Science (Hons), Trinity College Dublin
- Green Belt Certification in 6 Sigma Quality, Dell Computers