Eddie McNally - Lean Consultant
Eddie offers LBSPartners clients almost two decades of experience relating to operational excellence in manufacturing environments. Working with companies at a global level, Eddie has worked in various fields of large-scale companies – specifically Operational Excellence, R&D, Project Management and Innovation/New Product Development. Eddie brings strong leadership and learning to each project, with a solid work ethic and extensive experience. With proven results in previous positions, Eddie delivers measurable outcomes to each project undertaken.
Areas of Expertise
- As Operations Manager at GYPROC (SAINT-GOBAIN) – Eddie managed 45 people and saved the company over €280,000 with cost reduction projects in addition to over €70,000 per year by line changeover reduction.
- Delivery of significant business process improvements through Lean Deployment in Various Environments.
- Used Lean and 6S methodologies to save €60,000 in downstream activities.
- Saving to company of €100,000 via structured continuous improvement (RCPS, 5S’s, AIMS, 6 Sigma, SPC, MES)
- Improved site micro index over two years, from 43% to 82%
- Led safety reduction project that delivered 82% risk point reduction (€52,000 CapEx)
- Improved Inventory/Stock record accuracy (SRA), 55% to 90% enabling CSI (Customer service score) >97%.
- BSc Biotechnology, Dublin City University
- Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt, University of Limerick
- MSc Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma (1.1), University of Limerick
- Certified Change Agent (WCM Instructor, White Cap)