Anne Reidy - Business Administration Manager
Anne joined LBSPartners in 2015 to support the company’s performance and management of business operations and decision-making. Anne is proficient in several areas including; Accounting, Strategic Management and Human Resources.
Areas of Expertise
- Martina Murphy Solicitors – As Executive Administrator, Anne was responsible for the smooth and efficient day-to-day administration and promotion of the practice and company image. Anne managed client relationships, screened enquiries, coordinated solicitor schedules, maintained document control and the company database.
- Mid-West Regional Hospital – For more than a decade Anne worked in the Biochemistry department as a Medical Lab Aide, where she was responsible for the management of assays dispatched to external referral laboratories. Anne was involved in the continuous improvement of the standard operating procedures which were accredited in 2009.
- Earlier Career – Anne previously worked in Ireland and the UK as a marketing manager and market research consultant.
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in European Studies, University of Limerick
- Lean Green Belt, LBSPartners