Anna Mazeika - Business Support Administrator
Anna joined LBSPartners in 2021 with Human Resource Management & Business Communications background, and extensive customer experience. Anna is a results-orientated, motivated professional with over 15 years of experience in management, sales, negotiating, and administration.
Anna’s role involves maintaining cloud-based systems and working closely with the Business Planner. Anna manages day-to-day Training Administration processes to ensure seamless flow of information between trainers, clients, funding partners, and academic institutions.
Having completed several GDPR trainings throughout her studies, Anna has a broad experience of handling confidential and financial information, that allows our clients to feel safe and protected.
Areas of Expertise
- As a store mentor within Brown Thomas, Anna supported team members in completing FETAC 5 accreditation in areas of customer service and selling skills by providing 1:1 sessions and assessments.
- Overall Winner of “Brown Thomas 5-star Service in Style” and “Brown Thomas Super Star Award”.
- BA in Human resource Management, University of Limerick
- Certificate of Study – Business Communications, University of Limerick
- Certificate of Study – Marketing Communications in Digital Age, University of Limerick
- FCE – Cambridge First Certificate in English, University College Cork
- Customer Service & Selling Skills Certificate, IBEC Retail Skillnet